9.2.12

Two week list




I am so bad at this 2012 thing. Or maybe I am too good. I enjoy myself so much, that I forget to write it all down. It's been almost 2 weeks now, and this is what a list would look like:
- been out wining and dining with L, at Tony's.
- sneaked upstairs to get a look at the new flats (with rooftop terraces!!).
- have seen Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie, with M. Laughed my way through illness and headache.
- ate Chinese with S, in a freezing cold corner of the restaurant.
- walked and talked with AK. So glad to have her here.
- had tea and cookies with L, T and Ch. Been years since last. Was awesome!
- enjoyed work, even though we are super busy these days.
- met my grandparents new dog. Oscar. Still don't care for dogs.
- listened to this song. (Promise me you will watch the beautiful beautiful music video)

No comments:

Post a Comment