3.1.12

2011 Soundtrack


So, this was it for 2011. One of the things I am going to remember the year by, is music. In 2011 I have had the habit of hearing songs on repeat, again and again. Sometimes for several hours. This is a list of some of these songs. My soundtrack for 2011.

Ane Brun - These Days
City And Colour - The Girl
Elbow - jesus is a rochdale girl
Elou Elan - Aksaray's Curse
Feist - Gatekeeper
James Blake - Love What Happened Here
Joker - On My Mind
Lampshade & Teitur - Silkesår
Laura Marling - What He Wrote
Nizlopi - Yesterday
Paramore/Phoenix - Long Distance Call
Ryan Adams & Norah Jones - Dear John
Tina Dickow - They Should See Me
Veronica Maggio - Inga Kläder

(I know this photo has absolutely no connection to the post. But it was what I was wearing today. And sometimes you run out of photos...)

2 comments:

  1. Hvor langt bagud er jeg, hvis jeg ikke kender et eneste af numrene? ;)
    Det må jeg vist hellere få lavet om på ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) du er ikke bagud, det er vist bare en underlig samling numre. Men start du bare fra en ende af. Jeg håber der er noget du bryder dig om :)

    ReplyDelete