14.9.11

Damage!





Well. It has been a rather unfortunate 24 hours for me.
Last night I Tea-bagged (not in the Samantha way though...) L. Dropped it on her thigh, and today she woke up with a gigantic blister. 1cm thick with a 2cm diameter. She had to go to the doctor.

Woke up to a flat with a pretty serious water-damage. The girls had already been at it for two hours. Yet as the carpenters cut through the wallpaper it poured poured poured down with yellow water.

I came home to a cracked ceiling. In my room. The cracks run through half of my room. The ceiling gave a rather alarming sound when I gave it a little push (which obviously wasn't such a good idea)

Oh the joys of living beneath a building site!

Now I am eating elderberry soup while watching election programs on TV, trying to make up my mind about voting tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. WOW ... Those cracks.
    And your poor little one with the blister - hope she is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg håber, solen skinner på dig i dag.

    ReplyDelete