8.9.11

Autopilot

The last two weeks have passed by unnoticed. I haven't payed them any particular interest. I go to work. I go home. And I do whatever needs to be done. Thinking back I can recall several things that I want to remember.
The endless laughing when reading applications, and the same hour-long act we would put on when interviewing, trying to find our new flat-mate.
Summer-party at work. Eating too much good food (buffet... Can't help it). And a cake contest, which meant five pieces of cake for me.
And all the golden moments at work.

My whole idea of this blog is to remember 2011. I have surprisingly bad memory concerning my life, which is why I have been unhappy about my un-blogging these past weeks. There have been so many changes in my life since June, and it is not until now I realize what has happened. It feels as if I am exhausted, stressed and and calm. All at the same time. I have no worries, and yet I can't stop searching for that one thing. The thing that will make my house of cards collapse. Spoil my plans. And make me cry.

I neither feel genuinely happy, nor unbearably sad.

I float my way through life. On autopilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment