7.6.11

Nervousness

I am so nervous. Usually I don't get nervous before an exam. Especially not 10 days prior to it. I actually quite enjoy exams. But now, with this one, I feel discouraged, nervous and insecure, and I don't know where to start. Don't know what to do. Or what to mean. To think...
It makes no sense being nervous, as long as I am certain I have done my best in preparing myself for it. I always trust that I will do my best.

Maybe it is because there is so much at stake. It is the last exam. The weighing number. I have got to get a high grade, in order for me to have any hope of being admitted to the midwife study. One of the first things I have though I will be good at.
If I ruin my changes, I have only myself to blame.

I pray that I will regain my strength and belief in myself. That I will be calm and do my utmost in performing. And I pray that this exam will open doors for my future.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please don't get nervous and worried. You will do great. You want this too much..! Good luck in the exam... big hugs! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lou!

    ReplyDelete