8.6.11

Fruit and family




A couple of days ago I ate all those grapes. My teeth hurt the next day, and I reminded myself never to eat that much fruit again. Today I ate that whole plate of cherries...

Spent the night on the other side of the bridge, with J and her family. Her little sister came home from Costa Rica today. Hurt her back over there, and was in hospital. Oh, those horror stories about helicopter flight, a surprise (and unnecessary) operation, allergic reactions to medicine, language barrier, and a drug smuggling doctor. Good thing she is back home and safe!

Been washing my new shirt in the bathroom sink tonight. Apparently someone spilled on it... Thanks to my best friend Mr. Vanish, it will be clean and dry by the morning. If it stops raining, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment