11.2.11

So much for perseverance


It turned out that doing dishes couldn't get my mind of that red dress (what a surprise...) I went to try it on today, and I swear that it tickled in my stomach when I took it of the hanger. As I slipped it on, from the bottom up, I was reminded that this is not (!) the way you put on a dress. After discovering that I couldn't get my arms in I slipped it down again. Or. Well. It was kind of stuck over my bottom. This is why you should never go shopping alone. I could have used a bit of help for the following operation...
It all ended well, and I am now the owner of a red dress. A pre-birthday present from myself to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/2/11 17:38

    en bekendt omklædningshistorie, men en (pige i en) rød kjole, er smukt. Håber på flere billeder af den fine sag.

    ReplyDelete