14.2.11

Birthday





Today was my birthday. 22 years. Big one. Breakfast was freshly baked bread, hot cocoa, and presents. Good ones.
By 11 o'clock I was already in cake overload. A very dear big sister had brought me my favorite coffee, and baked me a cake. If I could elect a Miss Congeniality, it would be her (and a thumbs up to the lady in the coffee bar, who could remember what coffee I always have).
I didn't feel like eating any more cake for the rest of this month, so I decided to skip my annual tradition of making 'lagkage', and baked a carrot cake instead. It seemed right at the moment...
C took me out for dinner at the old marina, and a movie. Black Swan. A very beautiful and very creepy movie. It thus comforts me to see Natalie Portman beautiful and pregnant in her dusty pink Viktor & Rolf dress.
Now I am home, eating carrot cake (guess I didn't have too much cake, after all)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/2/11 16:04

    stort (omend forsinket) tillykke herfra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. også kilometer langt, forsinket hurra! og dejligt med så sød en storesøster. hende ka' vi li' sammen med fødselsdagsglæde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tusind tak, begge to!
    ja, Anne kan vi rigtig godt lide. Det er godt at have én til at holde mig i ørerne :)

    ReplyDelete