2.7.11

Followers part 2



So.

Even though this is my own diary, I quite like that you all read it...

A couple of months ago my followers disappeared, much to my discontent (I think maybe it was something I did, the technical genius that I am...)
After several hours of problem solving (or trying to do so, at least) I have only come little closer to finding you all again. And the conclusion must be, that I can't. You have all gone. Either you were all bored and fled, or we can blame blogger (I hope it's the latter).
After a looong fight, I finally got a Friend Connect gadget on the blog, with zero followers. The gadget looks rather lonely down there, to the right.
I hope this works, as I am curious to see who is looking over my shoulder.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

-Li

5 comments:

  1. Mine keep disappearing too. I haven’t actually lost them, but they keep not showing up on my blog, so there’s just an empty space. Most annoying! I am very glad to be following you blog. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg har lige tilmeldt mig, men jeg har nu kigget med over skulderen længe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you are here, both of you :)
    It's the strangest thing with those followers. I have (almost) given up by now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger ville pludselig ikke længer lade mig følge dig, men nu har jeg efter meget bøvl og lidt uden at vide, hvad jeg har gjort, fået dig tilbage i min blogliste. Men jeg har skam fulgt med i mellemtiden alligevel. Hilsen Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det er simpelthen for mærkeligt med det følgen. Men jeg er glad for at du kæmpede, og det lykkedes! Jeg må hellere til at kigge med ovre ved dig, der ser hyggeligt ud :)

    ReplyDelete