14.5.11

Thursday theater tequila


Was in theater with J. Finally her boyfriend has left Bristol to live here instead. Was good to see her happy face, filled with relief after too many months of waiting.
Anyway. N's acting debut. Had prepared myself for. Well. Something quite different. The man had no lines. He made animal sounds the whole way through two long hours. (I preferred his chicken imitation. He did that to perfection)

We met up with C for a drink. A lot of laughing. (I just realized that C is my funniest friend, by far)
Two men sat down at our table. One was so rude that I asked them to leave if he didn't stop (being an idiot). He didn't. And they didn't leave either. So we did.

So, if you ever come across my secret little blog, you whose name I didn't bother remember, here is an advice: Start being nice, stop being rude.

1 comment:

  1. hahah jeg er flad af grin! Det var jo den bedste aften på mange måder!

    ReplyDelete