9.5.11

Ups and downs



These days are one big blur. But I am sure that I attended a little girl's 'konfirmation' yesterday. I hadn't seen her since she was two years old (with a few exceptions) but she has grown to be such a sweet girl. She cried under every song and every speech, and I had to concentrate very hard not to cry as well. Good to see the little family we have left. Bonus: a glass of white wine ended up on my dress (obligatory, but at least it wasn't my own fault)

Yesterday evening I rushed home to A. H broke up with her this Saturday. It came out of nowhere. She is home from Sweden, staying at her parents. She cried and cried and cried. Talked a bit, and then cried again. And all I could do was hold her and listen (and swear over Swedish guys over and over again, in my head!!!!). It hurts me to see how sad she is. I stayed there for the night (tired little thing, hadn't slept for 1,5 days) and held her hand till she fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment