1.4.11

Spring



Today has felt like a long day. Not in a negative way, though. Slept at the two cats' home, and got home early. Went to work, where the temperature is still way over 24 degrees. I can't understand why they don't just turn down the heat? We all walk around sweating like pigs. We even sweat when standing still.
Ate way too much candy, but compensated by walking a lot (at least that is what I tell myself)
It rains. I have missed the rain.
The key infection has spread to the k-key...
The last three days I have listened to Silkesår by Lampshade and Teitur, at least 25 times a day. So beautiful I could cry. 25 times a day.

3 comments:

  1. I like this post. Reminds me of an art house movie. Thanks for your reminder... yes, learn to dance should have been top of my list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak for at dele en fin-fin sang. jeg synes, den er skrøbelig og smuk - lidt ligesom billederne & dine ord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to a dance-post on your blog, in 2011, Lou :)

    Tak for de pæne ord, Linda. Selvfølgelig skal sådan en fin sang deles. Det er synd og skam at beholde så smukke ting for sig selv.
    Jeg håber din mindfulness søndag er god ved dig.

    ReplyDelete