28.3.11

Salsa night


Woke up early and baked bread. Had a nice and no-stress morning. I must remember how pleasant a morning it was, and do it again, instead of the usual mornings where I rush in 30 minutes, before I leave my flat, running down the stairs.
Saw J for the first time in months, it must be. When she left the cafe, C and I stayed. For some reason we felt impulsive, and suddenly I found myself at my first ever salsa lesson. It was so much fun! And salsa-meister here impressed the latino teacher who rather saw me on the level 3 lessons. Hah!

/// on a side note it seems that Google hates me. I have lost my followers (few, but all five of you made me very happy!) and apparently you can no longer follow me on Google. Plus I can't add the Google friend connect buttons and/or gadget either. Sucks. Hope that some nerd can help me, and answer my question in the Google Forum.

1 comment:

  1. How spontanious... going to a salsa class just like that. I have always thought of learning to dance, but have never had the guts to do it!

    As for blogger & google, I have no clue. It's all alien to me. Hope you get your followers back. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete