24.3.11

Four flowers




Today 15 people tried to agree. 15 people couldn't. Some people have bigger egoes than other...
Today I rode my bike for the first time in 9 months. It has been left in the basement with a flat tyre since summer. It felt good to be re-united. Now I just need to get my own tyre fixed...
Today I was hit by a struck of efficiency. Wanted to clean my bathroom-closet. Emptied it, and cleaned the shelves. But then my well know friend of tiredness called, and I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at 8 o'clock. Still need to put the contents back into the closet...
I miss cooking. I miss having the time to do things that seem absolutely unimportant. Like cooking three cakes a week. The long winter has gotten to me.
At least someone is waving goodbye to winter. The baby orchid now has 4 flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment