9.1.11

Glitter, presents and laughing


Looong day at work today (or yesterday in nearly 2 hours). Busy as never before. But my selling-gene was top tuned today. All good. Dinner at J's with family and friends. 3 course meal, redwine, and storytelling as it has been ages since a last saw any of them all six. Afterwards 'pakkespil'. I always get very few presents, so I felt prepared for the game. But nothing could have prepared me for this... We were three girls + 19 presents. But C got all the presents. ALL of them! ??! She was kind enough to give some presents for J and I. One of them being nipple clips (misleading package, since the clips had nipples on them. Who wears those??) It's been a long time since I've laughed so hard. Was ice-sliding my way home. Must have looked fun. Was the exact opposite.

Oh, and J had baked these cupcakes with glittery frosting!

1 comment:

  1. Nøj. mine. kager? :) HVor er du bare evigt sød!!

    ReplyDelete